STRESS COAT makes tap water safe and contains the healing power of Aloe Vera, scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue.
- Makes tap water safe; removes chlorine and chloramines from tap water
- Proven to reduce fish stress by 40%
- Contains Aloe Vera, proven to heal wounds and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue
- Reduces electrolytes
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use STRESS COAT when:
- Handling fish, netting, or adding to the bag for the trip home from the store
- When starting up an aquarium
- When doing water changes
- When adding fish
STRESS COAT, with the healing power of Aloe Vera, is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. It forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress. Helps reduce susceptibility to disease and infection. Helps heal torn fins and skin wounds. Reduces electrolyte loss. Also works instantly to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water. Neutralizes heavy metals. Use when starting a new aquarium, adding or changing water and adding fish. Scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40%. Scientifically proven to heal wounds and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue.