Aquarium salt is essential for marine and tropical fish: it supplies the electrolytes fish need to help them breathe easier and remain healthy in their new surroundings. It also helps fish to reach peak colouration and vitality, reduces stress, facilitates osmoregulation and promotes disease recovery.
- Made from evaporated sea water
- Promotes fish health
- Improves gill function; making it easier for fish to breathe
- Provides essential electrolytes fish need to reach peak coloration and vitality
- Reduces stress
- Facilitates osmoregulation
- Promotes disease recovery