Proper pH 7.0 250g automatically sets and stabilises pH at 7.0, removes chlorine & detoxifies heavy metals.
- Sets and stabilises pH to 7.0
- Ideal for freshwater community aquariums
- Removes chlorine, neutralises chloramines
- Adds electrolytes and detoxifies heavy metals
- Resists pH rebound
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use Proper pH 7.0 when:
- Starting up a new aquarium
- Changing water
- When water problem solving
pH is the measure of acidic or alkaline conditions of water. A value of 7.0 corresponds to a neutral pH. pH values about 7.0 are considered alkaline, and pH values below 7.0 are considered acidic.
Different fish need different pH levels to be healthy. Check the pH level using a pH Test Kit. If the pH is not at the desired level, use PROPER pH to adjust and hold the level. Proper pH 7.0 automatically sets and stabilises pH at 7.0, removes chlorine & detoxifies heavy metals.
Proper pH 7.0 is for use in community aquariums and contains electrolytes to reduce fish stress. For use when setting up aquarium or changing water. Do not use in aquariums containing live plants.
- Is API PROPER pH™ powder safe with invertebrates and plants?
- API PROPER pH powder is safe with invertebrates, but the powders in API PROPER pH 6.5, 7.0, and 7.5 bind to some trace elements which are needed as nutrients by live plants. Therefore, we do not recommend using these API PROPER pH powders with live aquarium plants.
Remove enclosed scoop. Shake well to mix powder.
Add 1 scoop for every 38 litres of aquarium water.
Repeat dose when pH test indicates a pH change of more than 0.2. Do not use in aquariums containing live plants.