Automatically set and stabilize pH with API's Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment. Different fish need different pH levels to stay healthy. For example, goldfish, mollies, guppies and barbs thrive at 7.5. Levels that are too high, or too low can cause stress, illness and can even lead to fish loss. This API water treatment is formulated to help modify and maintain pH for several weeks while neutralizing harmful chlorine and toxic heavy metals. It also contains soothing aloe vera and electrolytes to help heal damaged tissue and help prevent electrolyte imbalance. Best of all, it's easy to use and fast dissolving, making it ideal to use during aquarium setup or water changes.
- Formulated to help set and stabilize pH at 7.5 for fish who thrive off of this level like goldfish, mollies, guppies and barbs.
- Helps to remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals, for a more habitable environment for your finned friends.
- Easy to use, fast dissolving and is ideal to use during setup and water changes.
- Specifically designed to help modify and maintain pH levels in freshwater aquariums.
- Contains aloe vera to help heal and regenerate damaged tissue, plus electrolytes to help prevent electrolyte imbalance.
Not for use in aquarium containing live plants.